Menu buttons


                 

Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days: Day9 - Gifts for Men



This one is going to be short and sweet because frankly, men aren't all that fun to give gifts to! No, I'm kidding. The truth is that I just don't feel that I'm very good at coming up with creative gift ideas for the guys in my life. Once in a while I hit on a winner (like the camera you see Tyler helping unwrap for my Dad in the photo above. He had been wanting one he could carry around in his pocket for years, not that he would have come right out and asked for one), but usually I feel like I miss the mark. Especially when it comes to my husband. *sigh*

So without further ado, here is my short list of gift ideas for men:
-anything related to hobbies. Fishing, camping, skiing, golf, etc etc etc. My brother loves horses and used to make a list for my parents every year so that he would get exactly what he wanted for Christmas. A new halter or riding boots would make his day, even if he already that was exactly what he was getting.
-anything with a logo of his favorite sports team/athlete. Tshirts, jackets, coffee mugs, hats, etc. My husband even has a hammer with an 88 on it for Dale Ernhardt Jr (yes he's totally into NASCAR. Can you guess where we spend any Sunday noon I don't already have plans for?)
-sports equipment
-tickets - movies, concerts, ski pass, etc
-CDs/Itunes gift cards

So help me out here. What is the best gift you ever gave your guy/Dad/brother?

No comments: